Anyone who’s ever done it can tell you that overhead drilling into concrete is punishing work. It’s like doing a balancing act four to six feet off the ground holding a 50 lb. sandbag over your head while it leaks in your face.
Download the flyer HERE
Telpro, Inc. developed the DrillRite Overhead Concrete Drill Press to make life safer and easier for workers drilling overhead into concrete.
Working with the UC Berkeley Department of Ergonomics we modified concepts developed in the course of their five year research project to design and manufacture a commercially practical overhead drill press. The result is Telpro Inc.’s multiple patent pending DrillRite Model 350 Concrete Overhead Drill Press:
• Reduces musculoskeletal strain associated with operating rotary hammer drills overhead
• Reduces risk of job-site falls by eliminating the need for ladders for overhead drilling
• Patent Pending integrated dust extraction system captures dangerous airborne silica dust (vacuum sold separately)
• Reaches 12’ ceilings
• Compatible with scissor lifts for higher ceilings
• Holds a wide variety of rotary hammer drills
• Chain lift mechanism for simplicity, durability, long life and low maintenance
• Patent Pending safety winch/clutch design simplifies & speeds operation
• Manufactured in USA by Telpro Inc. with a 40 year history in the construction equipment industry
• One year limited warranty with U.S. parts, service and customer support
• Ships compactly; easily portable
Here’s a short video: